Everquest Progression server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for us to organize with so we can create a new guild for the new server.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

thread to help contact missing DHS people we want!

Go down 
+9
Dodson
Trow
Kaeledor
Madus
Zuth
Rukia
Phelkis
Harcourt
pheerie
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Trow

Trow

thread to help contact missing DHS people we want! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: thread to help contact missing DHS people we want!   thread to help contact missing DHS people we want! - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 12:36 pm

They were VERY close friends irl is how it seemed.
Back to top Go down
grimgore

grimgore

PostSubject: Re: thread to help contact missing DHS people we want!   thread to help contact missing DHS people we want! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 1:29 pm

no on remembur da grim.. grim sad.. pass meez a nomie so i can snak away da pains..

/drool
Back to top Go down
Rukia
Admin
Rukia

PostSubject: Re: thread to help contact missing DHS people we want!   thread to help contact missing DHS people we want! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 1:30 pm

oh my god Grim I remember you! hehe I was Kagome but now I am turning into a bard /wink
Back to top Go down
http://old-school.guildmmorpg.com
Zuth

Zuth

PostSubject: Re: thread to help contact missing DHS people we want!   thread to help contact missing DHS people we want! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 1:38 pm

lol hey Grim - I remember you, although less so from Grim name until I saw it - I'm terrible with names I but I still remember you as your BST, although not the name for the life of me.

Syla took me like a week of musing before I finally remembered more than "Halfing Paladin" (or Grimgore chow as the case may be)
Back to top Go down
grimgore

grimgore

PostSubject: Re: thread to help contact missing DHS people we want!   thread to help contact missing DHS people we want! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 2:02 pm

da beesty was Ligar..

Kag!!! i luv da avatur.. grim a big fan of da anime, grim seen all da bleech an read all da manga on it. grim mite make a bot named Kenpachi.. Cool
Back to top Go down
Zuth

Zuth

PostSubject: Re: thread to help contact missing DHS people we want!   thread to help contact missing DHS people we want! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 2:50 pm

Ah yea, good thing you didn't make me guess - Khatij was coming to mind for some reason when I was thinking of Kitty BST's.

And Kenpachi is great, but more of a Gin fan myself.... but go figure being a sarcastic SK through and through.
Back to top Go down
Rukia
Admin
Rukia

PostSubject: Re: thread to help contact missing DHS people we want!   thread to help contact missing DHS people we want! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 2:54 pm

hehe I remember Ligar too Smile! I love the anime big time! Renji being my favorit! I love him long time lol! Anyways, would be awesome to have you around hon. Smile
Back to top Go down
grimgore

grimgore

PostSubject: Re: thread to help contact missing DHS people we want!   thread to help contact missing DHS people we want! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 3:02 pm

on a serious non-roleplaying note, do you guys read the manga or watch the subs online for bleach?

the manga is at

http://onemanga.com

the entire Bleach subs up through 207 is at

http://dattebayo.com

I've been following Naruto Shippuden too and it's suprisingly good. Dattebayo stopped publishing their subs so I have to find them on hulu now a days. rabbit
Back to top Go down
Zuth

Zuth

PostSubject: Re: thread to help contact missing DHS people we want!   thread to help contact missing DHS people we want! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 3:33 pm

Yea, we use dattebayo to keep up to date. (Crossing our fingers for the FMA reboot to be handled by them since they're only doing 1 per week now)

I rarely read the manga, Laura never does though.
Back to top Go down
Phelkis

Phelkis

PostSubject: Re: thread to help contact missing DHS people we want!   thread to help contact missing DHS people we want! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 3:41 pm

I usually watch both Bleach and Naruto. Should be seeing way too many Bleach and Naruto costumes at Kei Kon this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Zuth

Zuth

PostSubject: Re: thread to help contact missing DHS people we want!   thread to help contact missing DHS people we want! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 3:54 pm

Clearly more should dress up like Ed & Al.
Back to top Go down
pheerie

pheerie

PostSubject: Re: thread to help contact missing DHS people we want!   thread to help contact missing DHS people we want! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 4:19 pm

grimgore is the best!
Back to top Go down
grimgore

grimgore

PostSubject: Re: thread to help contact missing DHS people we want!   thread to help contact missing DHS people we want! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 4:36 pm

haha tanks phee.. Cool grim not kno joo lived in tustin.. joo almost a naybore tu grim in da whittier..
Back to top Go down
pheerie

pheerie

PostSubject: Re: thread to help contact missing DHS people we want!   thread to help contact missing DHS people we want! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 4:46 pm

grimgore wrote:
haha tanks phee.. Cool grim not kno joo lived in tustin.. joo almost a naybore tu grim in da whittier..

haha yep. i lived in Laguna Niguel last time around, about 20 miles further away.
Back to top Go down
Rukia
Admin
Rukia

PostSubject: Re: thread to help contact missing DHS people we want!   thread to help contact missing DHS people we want! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 6:14 pm

I read some of the Inuyasha Manga but not read any of the Bleach. Though I might take a look at it since you got it up. I watch New Bleach Eps on Tuesday evening or Wednesday morning <3 Datteboyo. And reruns on Saturday. I love Renji for life.Roar! Edgimarou!
Back to top Go down
grimgore

grimgore

PostSubject: Re: thread to help contact missing DHS people we want!   thread to help contact missing DHS people we want! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 7:20 pm

haha yeah, Renji is cool but i'm a big fan of Kenpachi and Ichigo. I'm contemplating an SK as my bot to kinda look like one of those 2.

someone in the guild should make a cleric named Orihime.. Cool
Back to top Go down
Rukia
Admin
Rukia

PostSubject: Re: thread to help contact missing DHS people we want!   thread to help contact missing DHS people we want! - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 8:03 pm

lol my Bard on Combine was Orihimey haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: thread to help contact missing DHS people we want!   thread to help contact missing DHS people we want! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

thread to help contact missing DHS people we want!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3