Everquest Progression server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for us to organize with so we can create a new guild for the new server.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

thread to help contact missing DHS people we want!

Go down 
+9
Dodson
Trow
Kaeledor
Madus
Zuth
Rukia
Phelkis
Harcourt
pheerie
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
pheerie

pheerie

thread to help contact missing DHS people we want! Empty
PostSubject: thread to help contact missing DHS people we want!   thread to help contact missing DHS people we want! EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 1:19 pm

Kag and I had mentioned some names of people we want back in one of the Charter threads, I figured this topic deserves its own thread. I had mentioned Biyanca and Rhama in that thread.

On that note, does anyone know how to get ahold of Caeelil?
Back to top Go down
Harcourt

Harcourt

PostSubject: Re: thread to help contact missing DHS people we want!   thread to help contact missing DHS people we want! EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 1:24 pm

I miss hanging out with Communism, er Axis. I have no idea how one could contact him. That isn't to say that I don't miss others, but I grouped a lot with him.
Back to top Go down
Phelkis

Phelkis

PostSubject: Re: thread to help contact missing DHS people we want!   thread to help contact missing DHS people we want! EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 1:39 pm

Don't think I have anyones contact info, cept Ascendant and one warrior whos name I can't remember at the moment. Not many DHS people seem to like using MSN or other IM programs, and I almost never use email :p
Back to top Go down
Rukia
Admin
Rukia

PostSubject: Re: thread to help contact missing DHS people we want!   thread to help contact missing DHS people we want! EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 2:30 pm

call Asc and tell him to come with us? lol Smile and someone find Blakotto and drag him back to us too plz Razz
Back to top Go down
http://old-school.guildmmorpg.com
pheerie

pheerie

PostSubject: Re: thread to help contact missing DHS people we want!   thread to help contact missing DHS people we want! EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 4:38 pm

Rukia wrote:
call Asc and tell him to come with us? lol Smile and someone find Blakotto and drag him back to us too plz Razz

Ascendant was a massive cheater/exploiter. He even admitted to me some of his escapades when I was playing Vanguard. For example, he hacked the crap out of Vex Thal for the loot he wanted among other things. At least one other DHS who I won't out also went with him to Vex Thal during his hacking to loot some rare items as well.
Back to top Go down
pheerie

pheerie

PostSubject: Re: thread to help contact missing DHS people we want!   thread to help contact missing DHS people we want! EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 4:40 pm

anyone have contact info for Mellanya & Phrenic? Aorthaf?
Back to top Go down
Zuth

Zuth

PostSubject: Re: thread to help contact missing DHS people we want!   thread to help contact missing DHS people we want! EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 4:45 pm

Neg, neg and maybe on Aorthaf.

Although I do believe Mel and Aorthaf both used their ingame name w/o any alteration for EQ Live forums if someone wants to try PMing them. (Phrenic used something bizarre though)

And the "other DHS" was Biggles, Pheerie.
Back to top Go down
Zuth

Zuth

PostSubject: Re: thread to help contact missing DHS people we want!   thread to help contact missing DHS people we want! EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 4:58 pm

Another batch - Ziri and the halfling paladin (blanking on name ATM)
Back to top Go down
Harcourt

Harcourt

PostSubject: Re: thread to help contact missing DHS people we want!   thread to help contact missing DHS people we want! EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 5:00 pm

pheerie wrote:
Rukia wrote:

Ascendant was a massive cheater/exploiter. He even admitted to me some of his escapades when I was playing Vanguard. For example, he hacked the crap out of Vex Thal for the loot he wanted among other things. At least one other DHS who I won't out also went with him to Vex Thal during his hacking to loot some rare items as well.

I heard similar accounts. Running around with /anon on allowed this type of thing to go unchecked.
Back to top Go down
Rukia
Admin
Rukia

PostSubject: Re: thread to help contact missing DHS people we want!   thread to help contact missing DHS people we want! EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 5:08 pm

Yeah, I know he hacked, and while I strongly disapprove of hacking I still liked him. But I tend to like almost everyone, who isn't an out right dickhead like Des and Rae. Wait Pheerie I thought you had info on more DHS people. I tried telling Vv to get his but on here but guess I will have to call him lol. Razz I wish we had some special tracker to find people with lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Madus

Madus

PostSubject: Re: thread to help contact missing DHS people we want!   thread to help contact missing DHS people we want! EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 5:37 pm

WTB Phaex, Warsaw, and Kombucha.
Back to top Go down
Kaeledor

PostSubject: Re: thread to help contact missing DHS people we want!   thread to help contact missing DHS people we want! EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 5:52 pm

Wonder if Bragg is still around. I think Sivony (sp) and her husband may still be on Combine. Also, I'm sure I have Eleesa's info still but dunno if she'd come back. She probably has info of several others though. Pretty sure I have her friended on facebook if you want to try to contact her, Kag.
Back to top Go down
pheerie

pheerie

PostSubject: Re: thread to help contact missing DHS people we want!   thread to help contact missing DHS people we want! EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 5:54 pm

Zuth wrote:
Neg, neg and maybe on Aorthaf.

Although I do believe Mel and Aorthaf both used their ingame name w/o any alteration for EQ Live forums if someone wants to try PMing them. (Phrenic used something bizarre though)

And the "other DHS" was Biggles, Pheerie.

not my "other dhs". you can add biggles to the list, but it was another dhs... :/
Back to top Go down
Trow

Trow

PostSubject: Re: thread to help contact missing DHS people we want!   thread to help contact missing DHS people we want! EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 5:55 pm

I am pretty sure I know who Pheerie is talking about =)
Back to top Go down
pheerie

pheerie

PostSubject: Re: thread to help contact missing DHS people we want!   thread to help contact missing DHS people we want! EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 5:55 pm

Rukia wrote:
Wait Pheerie I thought you had info on more DHS people.

nope, no one other than Friik. I am trying to track down Caeelil right now but not having a whole lot of luck.
Back to top Go down
Trow

Trow

PostSubject: Re: thread to help contact missing DHS people we want!   thread to help contact missing DHS people we want! EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 5:59 pm

I know Phaex and Caeelil knew each other irl, but I don't think anyone has Phaex's info.
Back to top Go down
Zuth

Zuth

PostSubject: Re: thread to help contact missing DHS people we want!   thread to help contact missing DHS people we want! EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 6:09 pm

To VT? Only knew of Boblah who was botted by Asc at that time besides Biggles for those that went with him, so would be news to me.

Vv has contact with Phaex if memory serves BTW.
Back to top Go down
Rukia
Admin
Rukia

PostSubject: Re: thread to help contact missing DHS people we want!   thread to help contact missing DHS people we want! EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 6:14 pm

Kaeledor wrote:
Wonder if Bragg is still around. I think Sivony (sp) and her husband may still be on Combine. Also, I'm sure I have Eleesa's info still but dunno if she'd come back. She probably has info of several others though. Pretty sure I have her friended on facebook if you want to try to contact her, Kag.
I don't see her on your list Kael maybe you need to do suggest her as friend to me.
I wish I knew how to track down Aashin to. Naethan, Cuthbert Gothh, Seshy (but he's in Japan Sad) Heratio, Blakotto Nollo Phaex And Sanq and Atnuob and Ganand lol I guess I liked some people in roi too

Last edited by Rukia on Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Trow

Trow

PostSubject: Re: thread to help contact missing DHS people we want!   thread to help contact missing DHS people we want! EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 6:18 pm

Those three are drama queens!
Back to top Go down
Zuth

Zuth

PostSubject: Re: thread to help contact missing DHS people we want!   thread to help contact missing DHS people we want! EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 6:26 pm

Damn those three! (What 3?)
Back to top Go down
Harcourt

Harcourt

PostSubject: Re: thread to help contact missing DHS people we want!   thread to help contact missing DHS people we want! EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 6:29 pm

DHS 1.0 had homosexual actors as members?
Back to top Go down
Dodson

Dodson

PostSubject: Re: thread to help contact missing DHS people we want!   thread to help contact missing DHS people we want! EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 8:01 pm

pheerie wrote:
Rukia wrote:

A little bird told me about forums and new EQ progression...

If I come back I'd like to hang out with yall and I promise I won't be MQing anymore. It ended up ruining the game for me taking all the fun out of it.

-xoxo
Asc
Back to top Go down
Zuth

Zuth

PostSubject: Re: thread to help contact missing DHS people we want!   thread to help contact missing DHS people we want! EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 8:04 pm

Nod, I love you bro, but you'd be on a short leash on the topic for obvious reasons.

As long as you're willing to stay clear of the stuff, I'd be fine with you being back - I'd hope most would be willing to give you shot to prove you're clean as well.
Back to top Go down
pheerie

pheerie

PostSubject: Re: thread to help contact missing DHS people we want!   thread to help contact missing DHS people we want! EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 8:23 pm

I have no problem with that, I like playing with Ascendant. he almost made Vanguard enjoyable when we were duoing. Smile
Back to top Go down
Phelkis

Phelkis

PostSubject: Re: thread to help contact missing DHS people we want!   thread to help contact missing DHS people we want! EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 8:38 pm

Gonna see if I can contact Nazer, might even have his email around somewhere. Just haven't seen him on MSN / YIM in a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: thread to help contact missing DHS people we want!   thread to help contact missing DHS people we want! Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next