Everquest Progression server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for us to organize with so we can create a new guild for the new server.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Whats some fun stuff to do or play while waiting for EQ

Go down 
+3
Rukia
Madus
Phelkis
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Phelkis

Phelkis

Whats some fun stuff to do or play while waiting for EQ Empty
PostSubject: Whats some fun stuff to do or play while waiting for EQ   Whats some fun stuff to do or play while waiting for EQ EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 5:51 pm

So, whats some good stuff to play, read, or watch, or just generally do while waiting for EQ to make up its friggin mind bout the new server?

I'd love some other kinda game where us DHS folks could hang out and have some fun, tho I can't really think of much. I do have an old copy of tetris net that was pretty fun with a few people. Age of Empires is also kinda fun to play.
Back to top Go down
Madus

Madus

PostSubject: Re: Whats some fun stuff to do or play while waiting for EQ   Whats some fun stuff to do or play while waiting for EQ EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 6:20 pm

Dig up the original Diablo or Diablo 2. Also, if your fork over the money I think around $15 Titan Quest is pretty cool. Or if you really want to be cool you can buy Left 4 Dead. It is a great co-op online shooter.
Back to top Go down
Phelkis

Phelkis

PostSubject: Re: Whats some fun stuff to do or play while waiting for EQ   Whats some fun stuff to do or play while waiting for EQ EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 7:27 pm

Hmm.. I actually have Diablo 1 and 2 (even a real copy of #1 omg.. lol.. but not 2)

Also have Left 4 Dead on the Xbox 360.

Anyone want to play either with me?
Back to top Go down
Rukia
Admin
Rukia

PostSubject: Re: Whats some fun stuff to do or play while waiting for EQ   Whats some fun stuff to do or play while waiting for EQ EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 7:41 pm

the new LON missions are brutal. I am gonna have to rape the guy that made the goblin scenerio. Heh. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://old-school.guildmmorpg.com
Phelkis

Phelkis

PostSubject: Re: Whats some fun stuff to do or play while waiting for EQ   Whats some fun stuff to do or play while waiting for EQ EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 8:13 pm

Found my old copy of Diablo 1. Also found the old school Command and Conquer 1. Now thats something I haven't touched in like 15 years.
Back to top Go down
Harcourt

Harcourt

PostSubject: Re: Whats some fun stuff to do or play while waiting for EQ   Whats some fun stuff to do or play while waiting for EQ EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 8:43 pm

If I had time, I'd look into Dwarf Fortress. It is ascii-graphics, but I hear good things about it.

Last night I spent an hour or so working on tradeskills on Stromm. I decided to try and see how far into the shawl quest I could get. Tradeskill items are not to be seen in the bazaar, ah for lack of a pie tin. Minor detail, since I need to work those tradeskills too.
Back to top Go down
pheerie

pheerie

PostSubject: Re: Whats some fun stuff to do or play while waiting for EQ   Whats some fun stuff to do or play while waiting for EQ EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 8:50 pm

you can come mess around with me on Test Server Smile
Back to top Go down
Rukia
Admin
Rukia

PostSubject: Re: Whats some fun stuff to do or play while waiting for EQ   Whats some fun stuff to do or play while waiting for EQ EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 10:53 pm

can't find my Diablo cd's and can't afford EQ yet but we will have the money once we need it. We will save for it. I am getting really pissed off at LON because it's frustratingly hard.
Back to top Go down
Rukia
Admin
Rukia

PostSubject: for when your bored lol.   Whats some fun stuff to do or play while waiting for EQ EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 11:27 pm

Back to top Go down
Rukia
Admin
Rukia

PostSubject: Re: Whats some fun stuff to do or play while waiting for EQ   Whats some fun stuff to do or play while waiting for EQ EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 12:28 pm

Back to top Go down
Phelkis

Phelkis

PostSubject: Re: Whats some fun stuff to do or play while waiting for EQ   Whats some fun stuff to do or play while waiting for EQ EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 1:36 pm

Played a lil Diablo with Ascendant last night, his stray arrows kept killing my poor wizard.. lol.

Anyone else want to come play? Would be fun to get several people.
Back to top Go down
Dodson

Dodson

PostSubject: Re: Whats some fun stuff to do or play while waiting for EQ   Whats some fun stuff to do or play while waiting for EQ EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 1:55 pm

I suck at friendly fire with Diablo Sad
Back to top Go down
Zuth

Zuth

PostSubject: Re: Whats some fun stuff to do or play while waiting for EQ   Whats some fun stuff to do or play while waiting for EQ EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 9:51 pm

Gotta love finding old buddy keys that still work while cleaning up the house - it's only evolutions (up to LoY) but thats more than enough to mess with for a bit, not to mention test benefits work for any account.

Guess I'll wait until March proper to activate both our accounts for cash and save the $15 since we should be able to do UI and reacclimating on the free account just fine over the next 14 days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats some fun stuff to do or play while waiting for EQ   Whats some fun stuff to do or play while waiting for EQ Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats some fun stuff to do or play while waiting for EQ
Page 1 of 1