Everquest Progression server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for us to organize with so we can create a new guild for the new server.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anyone want to play?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Madus

Madus

Anyone want to play? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone want to play?   Anyone want to play? EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 5:07 pm

Is anybody else thinking about resubbing and playing a little bit to work out the kinks for the server or knows any other emulated servers out there?
Back to top Go down
Zuth

Zuth

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to play?   Anyone want to play? EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 5:22 pm

Kag and I will be resubbing a account in about a week and a half once it's in the "easy" time of the month financially - so she'll likely be screwing around on there alot.

Primarily to get her confident in Bard'ing (or allowing her to remind herself how much she loved her shaman as the case may be of the end results) early on and to get UI's set up and such. Although I'll probably test how realistic it is to do Bard/SK with just OOC regen as well if someone's willing to tag team with me at some point to trial it. (and/or lend info for a brief test between Laura and I - since keeping two accounts up early is silly and our finances are shaky enough with just her income that $15 matters)
Back to top Go down
Zabs

Zabs

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to play?   Anyone want to play? EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 5:27 pm

I will most likely resub in the next week or so as well, figure i will tool around on combine as i have a bard on the server around ooh 60ish maybe? Named Zabriana if anyone wants to hang out with a lowbie Smile
Back to top Go down
Madus

Madus

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to play?   Anyone want to play? EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 5:28 pm

I resub'd but I want to play a Mage from scratch and see if I like it or not.
Back to top Go down
Zuth

Zuth

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to play?   Anyone want to play? EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 5:29 pm

Mages are ridiculous - something to keep in mind though with Mage - you probably want to play on test until the next patch hits live, they've got big pet changes on there ATM.
Back to top Go down
Madus

Madus

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to play?   Anyone want to play? EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 5:36 pm

big pet changes as in good or bad?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to play?   Anyone want to play? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone want to play?
Page 1 of 1