Everquest Progression server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for us to organize with so we can create a new guild for the new server.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

thread to help contact missing DHS people we want!

Go down 
+9
Dodson
Trow
Kaeledor
Madus
Zuth
Rukia
Phelkis
Harcourt
pheerie
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaeledor

thread to help contact missing DHS people we want! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: thread to help contact missing DHS people we want!   thread to help contact missing DHS people we want! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 10:18 pm

Swag probably has contact for a few peeps, if you want to try him. Last I heard, Phaex kind of fell off the face of the earth. Hope he's doing well -- would be nice to have him back.
Back to top Go down
Sarek

PostSubject: Re: thread to help contact missing DHS people we want!   thread to help contact missing DHS people we want! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 3:00 am

Hello boys and girls, doubt many of you remember me but I played with DHS for about 3 months. Unfortunately, according to Phelkis, I was labeled as a hacker because I was a monk. None the less, I might be interested in coming back to another progression server and I could also get Ferix (Mage) playing again.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Dodson

Dodson

PostSubject: Re: thread to help contact missing DHS people we want!   thread to help contact missing DHS people we want! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 9:25 am

Sarek wrote:
Hello boys and girls, doubt many of you remember me but I played with DHS for about 3 months. Unfortunately, according to Phelkis, I was labeled as a hacker because I was a monk. None the less, I might be interested in coming back to another progression server and I could also get Ferix (Mage) playing again.

Cheers.

That's because they were used to this monk... and I did use MQ alot. This is like an AA meeting... "Hi my name is Ascendant... and I was a MQ user."
Back to top Go down
Zuth

Zuth

PostSubject: Re: thread to help contact missing DHS people we want!   thread to help contact missing DHS people we want! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 10:28 am

Hah, no worries Sarek - the "prewarning for MQ" thing only applies to one person we'd accept I'm pretty sure - since Asc was a user but a nice guy - so worth giving him a shot to hope he doesn't relapse - all the others I can think of had some other negative attached.

That said though, although I remember the name - I remember Ferix (Furiousface!) much better than you for some reason, might be the short duration though - not that there's any negative to that, door's wide open to old members who left on good terms (and in the case of really nice people in a few cases even that's not a definite - although I can only think of 2 for sure, and 1's already here) - which I'd clearly remember if you didn't leave on good terms, as most people's my memory for negative is much better than positive.
Back to top Go down
Madus

Madus

PostSubject: Re: thread to help contact missing DHS people we want!   thread to help contact missing DHS people we want! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 12:36 pm

Haha Asz I can't believe you called him a user like a heroin addict. I forget if I know you Asc or not but your cool in my book.
Back to top Go down
pheerie

pheerie

PostSubject: Re: thread to help contact missing DHS people we want!   thread to help contact missing DHS people we want! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 3:52 pm

I can't believe i forgot Domingo, who spent coutnless hours helping to key the guild for Vex Thal
Back to top Go down
Zuth

Zuth

PostSubject: Re: thread to help contact missing DHS people we want!   thread to help contact missing DHS people we want! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 4:03 pm

Domi's already committed to the idea, just not forumized yet - might even be dragging his woman along.

Speaking of which, Kael, how's the work on the fiancee unit?
Back to top Go down
pheerie

pheerie

PostSubject: Re: thread to help contact missing DHS people we want!   thread to help contact missing DHS people we want! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 6:43 am

Horatiobens, Blakotto, and Cuthbertt pls.
Back to top Go down
Zuth

Zuth

PostSubject: Re: thread to help contact missing DHS people we want!   thread to help contact missing DHS people we want! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 11:24 am

Syla was the halfing paladin I was thinking of earlier too - mentioned by class race, not name earlier.
Back to top Go down
pheerie

pheerie

PostSubject: Re: thread to help contact missing DHS people we want!   thread to help contact missing DHS people we want! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 1:54 am

I resubbed tonight to start getting used to the game again. I found Strangle on combine in ROI, apparently he came back a couple months ago. Talked to him for a bit and told him to come to the forums and to try and get Shog to come to the forums... Shog is one of 2 guys in an all-girls school or something along those lines so he is having fun.
Back to top Go down
kuluvian

PostSubject: Re: thread to help contact missing DHS people we want!   thread to help contact missing DHS people we want! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 2:02 am

nollo? if i remember he was a awesome monk but not sure if he plays anymore
Back to top Go down
Dodson

Dodson

PostSubject: Re: thread to help contact missing DHS people we want!   thread to help contact missing DHS people we want! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 8:58 pm

Kuluvian,

I have his AIM but I never see him online anymore. If I ever do see him I'm going to send him URL and hope he joins us.
Back to top Go down
Rukia
Admin
Rukia

PostSubject: Re: thread to help contact missing DHS people we want!   thread to help contact missing DHS people we want! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 9:09 pm

yeah he and his Brother rocked plus his bro was fun to hit on lol.
Back to top Go down
http://old-school.guildmmorpg.com
Falidayne

PostSubject: Re: thread to help contact missing DHS people we want!   thread to help contact missing DHS people we want! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 3:03 am

Hi all,

Pheerie said these forums are up and asked me to stop by and say hello! Hello. =)

I don't know what I'll be doing yet. But it's good to see you all making plans to get together again.

Take care everyone. Kick butt IRL and in game.
Back to top Go down
Zuth

Zuth

PostSubject: Re: thread to help contact missing DHS people we want!   thread to help contact missing DHS people we want! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 9:25 am

OMG Darinae LTNS.
Back to top Go down
Rukia
Admin
Rukia

PostSubject: Re: thread to help contact missing DHS people we want!   thread to help contact missing DHS people we want! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 11:01 am

hehe heya hon ltns (this is Kag) btw. What you been up to? Smile You're welcome to join us if ya like hehe.
Back to top Go down
pheerie

pheerie

PostSubject: Re: thread to help contact missing DHS people we want!   thread to help contact missing DHS people we want! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 12:38 pm

Falidayne wrote:
Hi all,

Pheerie said these forums are up and asked me to stop by and say hello! Hello. =)

I don't know what I'll be doing yet. But it's good to see you all making plans to get together again.

Take care everyone. Kick butt IRL and in game.

hi!
Back to top Go down
Falidayne

PostSubject: Re: thread to help contact missing DHS people we want!   thread to help contact missing DHS people we want! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 9:48 pm

I haven't played EQ much since SD sort of fell apart after Taera passed away last summer. =(
Back to top Go down
Dodson

Dodson

PostSubject: Re: thread to help contact missing DHS people we want!   thread to help contact missing DHS people we want! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 10:01 pm

Wow I never heard about that. That stinks
Back to top Go down
Zuth

Zuth

PostSubject: Re: thread to help contact missing DHS people we want!   thread to help contact missing DHS people we want! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 10:16 pm

Yea, Pheerie was telling me last night, was really surprised.

Did she have any health issues? Never heard anything about her that made it sound at all possible.
Back to top Go down
Rukia
Admin
Rukia

PostSubject: Re: thread to help contact missing DHS people we want!   thread to help contact missing DHS people we want! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 10:18 pm

we apped briefly on stromm but so much bad stuff was happening to us then and alot has happened between then and now alot bad but I like to think we got through it and became stronger. I am alot less depressed then I used to be and we have a better more stable life now. So now we just need EQ back to mess us up again Razz lol It will be good to see friends together owning everything again.
Back to top Go down
Falidayne

PostSubject: Re: thread to help contact missing DHS people we want!   thread to help contact missing DHS people we want! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 10:43 pm

What doesn't kill us, makes us stronger right? Glad to hear things are going well.

I am considering playing on the new server. I'm waiting to see what the rule set will be.

If I do play, I'll probably main a paladin w/ a druid bot, and maybe a mage third for extra dps.

About Taera .. it was sudden and I didn't know her real life situation that well but as far as I know it was completely unexpected. One day I was talking with her on Ventrillo .. then a couple days later she was gone.
Back to top Go down
Trow

Trow

PostSubject: Re: thread to help contact missing DHS people we want!   thread to help contact missing DHS people we want! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 10:46 pm

Hey Faildayne! It's good to see you again. I pretty much quit EQ as well when Taera passed away since SD seemed to slip away as well. I forgot you told me you were in DHS for a brief bit there at the end of our reign. I hope to see you again on the new server.

As far as Taera's passing, Draven never really told anyone that information (except for maybe a few close people that I don't know about).
Back to top Go down
Falidayne

PostSubject: Re: thread to help contact missing DHS people we want!   thread to help contact missing DHS people we want! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 10:50 pm

Hi Trow =)

Yeah, I was in DHS for about a month or so. I was in the Alt guild though for a year +.
Back to top Go down
Zuth

Zuth

PostSubject: Re: thread to help contact missing DHS people we want!   thread to help contact missing DHS people we want! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 12:23 pm

Were Taera and Draven involved or something?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: thread to help contact missing DHS people we want!   thread to help contact missing DHS people we want! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

thread to help contact missing DHS people we want!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next