for us to organize with so we can create a new guild for the new server.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

thread to help contact missing DHS people we want!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Trow

PostSubject: Re: thread to help contact missing DHS people we want!   Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:36 pm

They were VERY close friends irl is how it seemed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
grimgore

PostSubject: Re: thread to help contact missing DHS people we want!   Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:29 pm

no on remembur da grim.. grim sad.. pass meez a nomie so i can snak away da pains..

/drool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: thread to help contact missing DHS people we want!   Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:30 pm

oh my god Grim I remember you! hehe I was Kagome but now I am turning into a bard /wink

Sexy Soul Reaper[i]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://old-school.guildmmorpg.com
Zuth

PostSubject: Re: thread to help contact missing DHS people we want!   Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:38 pm

lol hey Grim - I remember you, although less so from Grim name until I saw it - I'm terrible with names I but I still remember you as your BST, although not the name for the life of me.

Syla took me like a week of musing before I finally remembered more than "Halfing Paladin" (or Grimgore chow as the case may be)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
grimgore

PostSubject: Re: thread to help contact missing DHS people we want!   Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:02 pm

da beesty was Ligar..

Kag!!! i luv da avatur.. grim a big fan of da anime, grim seen all da bleech an read all da manga on it. grim mite make a bot named Kenpachi.. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zuth

PostSubject: Re: thread to help contact missing DHS people we want!   Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:50 pm

Ah yea, good thing you didn't make me guess - Khatij was coming to mind for some reason when I was thinking of Kitty BST's.

And Kenpachi is great, but more of a Gin fan myself.... but go figure being a sarcastic SK through and through.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: thread to help contact missing DHS people we want!   Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:54 pm

hehe I remember Ligar too Smile! I love the anime big time! Renji being my favorit! I love him long time lol! Anyways, would be awesome to have you around hon. Smile

Sexy Soul Reaper[i]
Back to top Go down
grimgore

PostSubject: Re: thread to help contact missing DHS people we want!   Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:02 pm

on a serious non-roleplaying note, do you guys read the manga or watch the subs online for bleach?

the manga is at

http://onemanga.com

the entire Bleach subs up through 207 is at

http://dattebayo.com

I've been following Naruto Shippuden too and it's suprisingly good. Dattebayo stopped publishing their subs so I have to find them on hulu now a days. rabbit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zuth

PostSubject: Re: thread to help contact missing DHS people we want!   Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:33 pm

Yea, we use dattebayo to keep up to date. (Crossing our fingers for the FMA reboot to be handled by them since they're only doing 1 per week now)

I rarely read the manga, Laura never does though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phelkis

PostSubject: Re: thread to help contact missing DHS people we want!   Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:41 pm

I usually watch both Bleach and Naruto. Should be seeing way too many Bleach and Naruto costumes at Kei Kon this weekend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zuth

PostSubject: Re: thread to help contact missing DHS people we want!   Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:54 pm

Clearly more should dress up like Ed & Al.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pheerie

PostSubject: Re: thread to help contact missing DHS people we want!   Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:19 pm

grimgore is the best!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
grimgore

PostSubject: Re: thread to help contact missing DHS people we want!   Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:36 pm

haha tanks phee.. Cool grim not kno joo lived in tustin.. joo almost a naybore tu grim in da whittier..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pheerie

PostSubject: Re: thread to help contact missing DHS people we want!   Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:46 pm

grimgore wrote:
haha tanks phee.. Cool grim not kno joo lived in tustin.. joo almost a naybore tu grim in da whittier..

haha yep. i lived in Laguna Niguel last time around, about 20 miles further away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: thread to help contact missing DHS people we want!   Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:14 pm

I read some of the Inuyasha Manga but not read any of the Bleach. Though I might take a look at it since you got it up. I watch New Bleach Eps on Tuesday evening or Wednesday morning <3 Datteboyo. And reruns on Saturday. I love Renji for life.Roar! Edgimarou!

Sexy Soul Reaper[i]
Back to top Go down
grimgore

PostSubject: Re: thread to help contact missing DHS people we want!   Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:20 pm

haha yeah, Renji is cool but i'm a big fan of Kenpachi and Ichigo. I'm contemplating an SK as my bot to kinda look like one of those 2.

someone in the guild should make a cleric named Orihime.. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: thread to help contact missing DHS people we want!   Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:03 pm

lol my Bard on Combine was Orihimey haha.

Sexy Soul Reaper[i]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: thread to help contact missing DHS people we want!   

Back to top Go down

thread to help contact missing DHS people we want!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everquest Progression server :: Public :: General-
Jump to: