Everquest Progression server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for us to organize with so we can create a new guild for the new server.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hero's was awesome

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rukia
Admin
Rukia

Hero's was awesome Empty
PostSubject: Hero's was awesome   Hero's was awesome EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 3:11 pm

I loved it! I like the idea of all the "special power people" working together. Kind of like us guys Wink
Back to top Go down
http://old-school.guildmmorpg.com
Phelkis

Phelkis

Hero's was awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero's was awesome   Hero's was awesome EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 10:50 pm

Looks interesting this season Wink
TV got really boring around the holidays with everything on vacation x_x Glad to see Heroes and Battlestar Galactica back on =D
Back to top Go down
pheerie

pheerie

Hero's was awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero's was awesome   Hero's was awesome EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 2:22 pm

Admin wrote:
I loved it! I like the idea of all the "special power people" working together. Kind of like us guys Wink

The first episode was good, as all the first episodes of the "Volumes" are. This season could be really good or really bad - I don't want to watch "Lost - superpower edition" for too long.
Back to top Go down
Zuth

Zuth

Hero's was awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero's was awesome   Hero's was awesome EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 2:46 pm

Never watched Lost, never had an interest, so can't say I'd be bothered by it.
Back to top Go down
Phelkis

Phelkis

Hero's was awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero's was awesome   Hero's was awesome EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 5:21 pm

What other good TV shows are you guys watching?
Back to top Go down
pheerie

pheerie

Hero's was awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero's was awesome   Hero's was awesome EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 5:25 pm

phelkis wrote:
What other good TV shows are you guys watching?

I've been catching up on House M.D. - started on season 1 episode 1 a few months ago and I am up to season 3 episode 7.

Next week, a new show is premiering on Fox called Dollhouse starring Eliza Dushku. It is created, written, and produced by Joss Whedon (Buffy, Angel, Firefly/Serenity). Also next week, Terminator: The Sarah Conner Chronicles comes back for season 3.
Back to top Go down
Rukia
Admin
Rukia

Hero's was awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero's was awesome   Hero's was awesome EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 5:32 pm

House, Bleach, Scrubs, Fringe, Heroes, True Blood, *Doctor Who, Torchwood, Sarah Jane Chronicles (when they are around)* Angel and Buffy on DVD lol., Lie to me, Good Eats, Myth Busters, Boondocks, Venture Brothers, Colbert show, and John Stuart, Inuyasha when I can find it.
Back to top Go down
http://old-school.guildmmorpg.com
Zuth

Zuth

Hero's was awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero's was awesome   Hero's was awesome EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 5:37 pm

Woah, I'd heard about Dollhouse having Dushku but didn't realize it was Whedon.

What timeslot? (Not that it matters, it'll get tossed on TiVo unless it's in direct competition with something "mandatory" to watch)

Scrubs conflicts with Fringe so we've gotta torrent/Hulu it. Only got an old school single tuner TiVo currently - on the list if/when I get back to work or disability gets approved though. (Gotta love cash being dropped to 1/3 because of health =/)

Uhm, she missed our comedy Thursday of everything on CBS except Kath & Kim. (probably should watch it sometime, but never appealed enough to TiVo it - we only just finally watched 30 Rock recently and fell in love with it)
Back to top Go down
pheerie

pheerie

Hero's was awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero's was awesome   Hero's was awesome EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 6:34 pm

Zuth wrote:
Woah, I'd heard about Dollhouse having Dushku but didn't realize it was Whedon.

What timeslot?

Fox - Fridays at 9pm
Back to top Go down
Phelkis

Phelkis

Hero's was awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero's was awesome   Hero's was awesome EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 4:31 am

24, Battlestar Galactica (awesome show), Big Bang Theory, Dexter, Family Guy, Heroes, Legend of the Seeker, Merlin, My Name is Earl, Reaper, Robot Chicken, Smallville, Sons of Anarchy, South Park, Spectacular Spider Man, Terminator Sarah Conner Chronicles, True Blood, Weeds, Wolverine and the X-Men, Psych. Also watching some old eps of Married with Children and Weird Science.
Back to top Go down
Zuth

Zuth

Hero's was awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero's was awesome   Hero's was awesome EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 10:32 am

We skipped Psych and South Park as well - of course the latter hasn't run new eps in a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hero's was awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero's was awesome   Hero's was awesome Empty

Back to top Go down

Hero's was awesome
Page 1 of 1