Everquest Progression server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for us to organize with so we can create a new guild for the new server.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I went to Denny's and had the free breakfast

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rukia
Admin
Rukia

I went to Denny's and had the free breakfast Empty
PostSubject: I went to Denny's and had the free breakfast   I went to Denny's and had the free breakfast EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 2:44 pm

It was fun. Good food. Pretty decent service considering. Lot's of people were going. Just wondering if anyone else did. hehe
Back to top Go down
http://old-school.guildmmorpg.com
pheerie

pheerie

PostSubject: Re: I went to Denny's and had the free breakfast   I went to Denny's and had the free breakfast EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 4:48 pm

Admin wrote:
It was fun. Good food. Pretty decent service considering. Lot's of people were going. Just wondering if anyone else did. hehe

not me, i don't think the free slam breakfast thing will fit into my diet very well Sad
Back to top Go down
Rukia
Admin
Rukia

PostSubject: Re: I went to Denny's and had the free breakfast   I went to Denny's and had the free breakfast EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 5:12 pm

pheerie wrote:
Admin wrote:

not me, i don't think the free slam breakfast thing will fit into my diet very well Sad

Depends on what diet you're on I can have pancakes and eggs and turkey sausage and turkey bacon on mine hehe.
Back to top Go down
pheerie

pheerie

PostSubject: Re: I went to Denny's and had the free breakfast   I went to Denny's and had the free breakfast EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 7:12 pm

Admin wrote:
pheerie wrote:
Admin wrote:

Depends on what diet you're on I can have pancakes and eggs and turkey sausage and turkey bacon on mine hehe.

lowfat diet
Back to top Go down
Zuth

Zuth

PostSubject: Re: I went to Denny's and had the free breakfast   I went to Denny's and had the free breakfast EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 7:58 pm

The theory to hers is more of a metabolic thing - many small meals to amp up her metabolism so hopefully it gets more like my ridiculous metabolism. (Mine's finally starting to slow down - enough so that with the ridiculous amount of food I eat I'm actually the bottom bracket of what's considered healthy at 5'2" - 120 lbs.... most of my adult life I was right around 100 give or take a few lbs)

Denny's probably wasn't the best from a quantity standpoint, but itemwise it was all diet safe for hers.

But hey, free's free - and she's been losing nearly a pound a day, so one bad day shouldn't kill her. (Especially since she's cut out sugar'ed soda completely finally - which is likely the largest impact anyhow with how much her and I drink)
Back to top Go down
Trow

Trow

PostSubject: Re: I went to Denny's and had the free breakfast   I went to Denny's and had the free breakfast EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 10:02 pm

Holy crap you're skinny. I put on 25 pounds this past semester alone, but since I've stopped working out due to the surgery I've lost 10 in a month so far =(. Have you ever had your blood sugar tested by chance?
Back to top Go down
Zuth

Zuth

PostSubject: Re: I went to Denny's and had the free breakfast   I went to Denny's and had the free breakfast EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 10:25 pm

Yea, my blood sugar is normal, and my blood pressure is slightly low - but supposedly not problematic. (Even though I can nearly KO myself if I get up too quickly, and other times with blood pressure changes)

I'm sure everything is linked together logically - but the connection isn't being obvious enough to the docs - got a new thing in the past few days that might be a symptom, little ridiculously painful bug bite size sores (think like beach fly bites if you've ever had them - those nasty big green ones) - only reason I'm thinking they might be tied in with the pathology of it is that they're affecting all the same areas - minor in my face and legs, none on my trunk, worst on my legs - just like the rest of my symptoms. Not bothering going to the doc early unless they become weeping/open sores though - they're only annoying and painful (knee one is making me limp a little ATM) which is par for the course for 2-3 weeks each month, just usually a different flavor of pain.

But yea, my ridiculous thiness is part of why I've never been able to build tone - I could lift around 80 lbs without any real stress when I was weighing ~100 an in shape though, which although not an impressive number by itself - lifting your weight is good, and I was doing nearly that with zero tone. Even now with almost zero exercise for close to 2 years I can still one arm a reasonable 40 lbs without too much fatigue. (health issues started a little before Easter 07)

It was especially ridiculous when I was younger and trying to gain weight to do that, I'd pound down a bag of Oreo's in a day quite often multiple times in a week, and still never even gain a pound. At least these days my weight's been creeping up a pound or so a month with my horrible eating.
Back to top Go down
Trow

Trow

PostSubject: Re: I went to Denny's and had the free breakfast   I went to Denny's and had the free breakfast EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 10:37 pm

I wish I had your metabolism. I love to eat. I have a major sweet tooth and LOVE fast food, so I could eat just about all day if I wouldn't gain a pound a day. But then again, I'm sure you've had hundreds of people say this same thing to you =p
Back to top Go down
Rukia
Admin
Rukia

PostSubject: Re: I went to Denny's and had the free breakfast   I went to Denny's and had the free breakfast EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 10:40 pm

lol no shit right I agree with you. I hate Asz he's disgusting! lol He can eat so much and not gain an ounce while I drink a can of voltage and I'd gain 10 rofl sigh
Back to top Go down
Zuth

Zuth

PostSubject: Re: I went to Denny's and had the free breakfast   I went to Denny's and had the free breakfast EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 10:48 pm

Usually just Laura - most people just know my eating from events and eating out where they'll see me pig out and then pass on sweets and alcohol.

I still pig out these days, but (besides soda) I really don't do sweets much at all - still can hammer a full bag of chips/pretzels/doritos/goldfish/whatever in a sitting without even thinking about it though. (Especially Goldfish, but they're not as bad as most snacks) Although when I was still at the grocery store (where I HR'ed) I lived at our pseudo-Starbucks..
Back to top Go down
pheerie

pheerie

PostSubject: Re: I went to Denny's and had the free breakfast   I went to Denny's and had the free breakfast EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 2:20 pm

Zuth wrote:
The theory to hers is more of a metabolic thing - many small meals to amp up her metabolism so hopefully it gets more like my ridiculous metabolism.

I am trying to do a little of that right now too in addition to my lowfat diet & exercise regimen. I brought some Nutri-Grain and Granola bars to work to try and keep the metabolism going between the main meals.
Back to top Go down
Zuth

Zuth

PostSubject: Re: I went to Denny's and had the free breakfast   I went to Denny's and had the free breakfast EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 2:45 pm

If you're curious about her precise thing - its 50millionpounds.com - it's a free program sponsored by State Farm, can even get a free pedometer and such.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I went to Denny's and had the free breakfast   I went to Denny's and had the free breakfast Empty

Back to top Go down

I went to Denny's and had the free breakfast
Page 1 of 1