Everquest Progression server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for us to organize with so we can create a new guild for the new server.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

/poke

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lorren

Lorren

/poke Empty
PostSubject: /poke   /poke EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 8:21 am

Heyas all =)

Somehow Livanniah tracked me down ... for those that dont remember I was Mirra / Lorren in In Virtue & Haven's Edge

Just picked up EQ again after being gone for yrs , quit back when GoD came out

I'm back on Stromm right now messing around .. LOL things have changed soo much I feel like such a nooblet!

Cyas around~
Lorren
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/73_fran
Rukia
Admin
Rukia

/poke Empty
PostSubject: Re: /poke   /poke EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 11:52 am

lol I was pulling rabbits out of hats all day yesterday and finding friends I hadn't talked to in awhile hehe I guess I was lucky. I am really glad to see you. Did you know about the new server going up?
Back to top Go down
http://old-school.guildmmorpg.com
Zuth

Zuth

/poke Empty
PostSubject: Re: /poke   /poke EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 1:39 pm

Hey Lorren - you skipped the middle part in what's happened to you - lost track of you after you were PMing me on the FoH boards about Vanguard, I'd presume you didn't last long into release there when the pace on things improving wasn't up to expectations though. (and me expressing those positive expectations of yours while trying to relay my own apprehension got me banned over there for "hypocrisy" - heh - no hard feelings though for you being a bit of a catalyst - I was already on the ropes [although I didn't know it at the time] from giving Millie a hard time about pretending to be a chick)

It really had alot of great concepts with bad execution to it - even moreso than EQ2 I'd say in the longview of things - still nothing like the original though regardless.
Back to top Go down
Lorren

Lorren

/poke Empty
PostSubject: Re: /poke   /poke EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 2:05 am

I know about the new server going up in March.

As for Vandguard .. sorry about that Vac.. at the time I was getting my info straight from Brad as we hung out in beta a good 2 to 3 nights a week, but I have no idea at the time he was a crackhead letting his onw game turn to crap Embarassed

As for me, its been a rough. My Dad passed away a few years ago & my Mom is medicaly disabled so I now take care of her & the house.
No longer working as a result, just trying to take things here day by day.
I've bounced around different games here & there to take my mind off of things.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/73_fran
Zuth

Zuth

/poke Empty
PostSubject: Re: /poke   /poke EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 2:25 am

Heh, it taught me an important lesson to always temper my hype for things a bit better - no worries. Rather than seeming like an ettin fighting with itself when I express personal apprehension, hah.

Sounds like life took a turn for the worse for you for the mostpart - sometimes those sort of changes are circumstances people can thrive under if you get into the right groove though, if you remember Darshan/Zentor he was in a similar situation and as happy as a clam, or the closest Zentor facsimile thereof, with it.

Seems like it would suck badly to me though, but some people make it work well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

/poke Empty
PostSubject: Re: /poke   /poke Empty

Back to top Go down

/poke
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everquest Progression server :: Public :: General-
Jump to: