Everquest Progression server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for us to organize with so we can create a new guild for the new server.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where can I find out more info about the new server?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Phelkis

Phelkis

Where can I find out more info about the new server? Empty
PostSubject: Where can I find out more info about the new server?   Where can I find out more info about the new server? EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 1:28 am

I'm soooo outta the EverQuest loop right now.. I went to the main EQ page to try to look for some info, and browsed their forums a bit.. but didn't actually find anything out aside from a few maybe, maybe nots.. Couldnt find any kinda offical words or anything.. So where can I find out some more about this new server?
Back to top Go down
Madus

Madus

PostSubject: Re: Where can I find out more info about the new server?   Where can I find out more info about the new server? EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 1:42 am

Word on the street is that the poll for the server is delayed due to the fact that the combine and druzzil have not merged yet. Therefore, no news on the server like always. Got to love SOE.
Back to top Go down
Gremin DaHutt

PostSubject: Re: Where can I find out more info about the new server?   Where can I find out more info about the new server? EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 1:44 am

Yah, alot of it is SOE working out 10th anniversary issues imo. Once a poll is posted i am sure someone here will let us know.
Back to top Go down
Phelkis

Phelkis

PostSubject: Re: Where can I find out more info about the new server?   Where can I find out more info about the new server? EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 1:46 am

Man, EQ has been out 10 years now? That makes me feel kinda old.. since I had already been playing MMOs (meridian 59) for 3-4 years when EQ came out.
Back to top Go down
Zuth

Zuth

PostSubject: Re: Where can I find out more info about the new server?   Where can I find out more info about the new server? EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 12:39 pm

Well it hasn't been 10 years quite yet - March 15th or so is technically it - but it's soon.
Back to top Go down
Zuth

Zuth

PostSubject: Re: Where can I find out more info about the new server?   Where can I find out more info about the new server? EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 1:30 pm

Official word is in the blurb here: http://eqplayers.station.sony.com/news_article.vm?id=51238

Additionally Nodyin started a thread on the official boards about errors made with Prog 1.0 when items were released and such. Which has obvious implications.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where can I find out more info about the new server?   Where can I find out more info about the new server? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where can I find out more info about the new server?
Page 1 of 1