Everquest Progression server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for us to organize with so we can create a new guild for the new server.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

deadhalflingsociety.com & dhsguild.org

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
pheerie

pheerie

deadhalflingsociety.com & dhsguild.org Empty
PostSubject: deadhalflingsociety.com & dhsguild.org   deadhalflingsociety.com & dhsguild.org EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 11:41 pm

deadhalflingsociety.com

i just bought it on godaddy

*edit* also dhsguild.org ...

Last edited by pheerie on Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaeledor

PostSubject: Re: deadhalflingsociety.com & dhsguild.org   deadhalflingsociety.com & dhsguild.org EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 12:15 am

Good stuff!
Back to top Go down
pheerie

pheerie

PostSubject: Re: deadhalflingsociety.com & dhsguild.org   deadhalflingsociety.com & dhsguild.org EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 5:59 am

ok it is pointing here now. Smile
Back to top Go down
Zuth

Zuth

PostSubject: Re: deadhalflingsociety.com & dhsguild.org   deadhalflingsociety.com & dhsguild.org EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 9:45 am

K, guess the process for doing that is simpler than I thought, hah - Kael was going to handle it but I assumed there was enough legwork involved to not hassle him too hard about it.

We're also planning to ideally take a shorter one as well - DHSguild.org/com or something equivalently short since the standard is long. (But best for luring old folks back, especially those checking out old bookmarks on a lark)
Back to top Go down
pheerie

pheerie

PostSubject: Re: deadhalflingsociety.com & dhsguild.org   deadhalflingsociety.com & dhsguild.org EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 12:46 am

so i guess we can advertise this for now. should i buy dhsguild.org too ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pheerie

pheerie

PostSubject: Re: deadhalflingsociety.com & dhsguild.org   deadhalflingsociety.com & dhsguild.org EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 6:34 am

pheerie wrote:
so i guess we can advertise this for now. should i buy dhsguild.org too ? Very Happy

nm i just did it, like the nike commercial says.
Back to top Go down
Zuth

Zuth

PostSubject: Re: deadhalflingsociety.com & dhsguild.org   deadhalflingsociety.com & dhsguild.org EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 11:26 am

Rather not advertise until charter's complete for new people, since charter changes might run them off after committing - but we're MOSTLY done that, so probably by the end of the week I'd hope.

That said don't be afraid to post it around for old people, and/or with a caveat that we'll be recruiting here soon - we just want stuff like the charter finalized first so they don't commit to something and then something else radical changes.
Back to top Go down
Lorren

Lorren

PostSubject: Re: deadhalflingsociety.com & dhsguild.org   deadhalflingsociety.com & dhsguild.org EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 2:13 pm

Agreed ...

Best to hold off advertising till after charter & app section is complete.
Cause it will bring in unkown's that we'll need to handle via the recruitment process.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/73_fran
Kaeledor

PostSubject: Re: deadhalflingsociety.com & dhsguild.org   deadhalflingsociety.com & dhsguild.org EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 7:51 pm

Might help too to know for sure that SOE's going to actually make the server Razz
Back to top Go down
pheerie

pheerie

PostSubject: Re: deadhalflingsociety.com & dhsguild.org   deadhalflingsociety.com & dhsguild.org EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 8:41 pm

even if they don't at least we have a gathering spot here now... Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: deadhalflingsociety.com & dhsguild.org   deadhalflingsociety.com & dhsguild.org Empty

Back to top Go down

deadhalflingsociety.com & dhsguild.org
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everquest Progression server :: Public :: General-
Jump to: