Everquest Progression server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for us to organize with so we can create a new guild for the new server.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is there any way of changing the user name colors?

Go down 
+4
Zuth
Rukia
Kaeledor
Harcourt
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Harcourt

Harcourt

Is there any way of changing the user name colors? Empty
PostSubject: Is there any way of changing the user name colors?   Is there any way of changing the user name colors? EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 11:28 pm

Dark blue on black isn't doing it for me (re admins). If anyone runs across a way of changing that, I would dearly love to be able to read user's names without highlighting them.
Back to top Go down
Kaeledor

PostSubject: Re: Is there any way of changing the user name colors?   Is there any way of changing the user name colors? EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 11:32 pm

Yeah, a little hard to see here, too. Thought maybe it was my monitor, but maybe not.

That said, I'm WHOLLY APPRECIATIVE of all the time put into getting the forums set up.
Back to top Go down
Rukia
Admin
Rukia

PostSubject: Re: Is there any way of changing the user name colors?   Is there any way of changing the user name colors? EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 12:42 am

lol fine I'll change it. lol I guess I just like dark colors. hehe np
Back to top Go down
http://old-school.guildmmorpg.com
Zuth

Zuth

PostSubject: Re: Is there any way of changing the user name colors?   Is there any way of changing the user name colors? EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 12:54 am

She's toying with colors, she misunderstood the first request a little.
Back to top Go down
Harcourt

Harcourt

PostSubject: Re: Is there any way of changing the user name colors?   Is there any way of changing the user name colors? EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 1:05 am

Thanks, that is much easier to read. A bit of a shock at first.
Back to top Go down
Rukia
Admin
Rukia

PostSubject: Re: Is there any way of changing the user name colors?   Is there any way of changing the user name colors? EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 1:10 am

ooo sexah Razz rofl
Back to top Go down
Zuth

Zuth

PostSubject: Re: Is there any way of changing the user name colors?   Is there any way of changing the user name colors? EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 1:15 am

Definitely better overall - although some tweaks I'd prefer, like the funky art on the side barish part but regardless it's leagues better for readibility.
Back to top Go down
Madus

Madus

PostSubject: Re: Is there any way of changing the user name colors?   Is there any way of changing the user name colors? EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 1:24 am

If you haven't realized the PM tab said MP instead.
Back to top Go down
Zuth

Zuth

PostSubject: Re: Is there any way of changing the user name colors?   Is there any way of changing the user name colors? EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 1:32 am

Damn, I was wondering why that didn't start up the multiplayer version of the forums =(
Back to top Go down
Phelkis

Phelkis

PostSubject: Re: Is there any way of changing the user name colors?   Is there any way of changing the user name colors? EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 4:36 am

Ack, this new black with white text is messing with my eyes a bit.. can only seem to read stuff for like 10-15 min before I gotta look away for a while. x_x
Back to top Go down
Zark

PostSubject: Re: Is there any way of changing the user name colors?   Is there any way of changing the user name colors? EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 4:38 am

hehe i've popped in a couple times while at work to check things out and every time it seems to be a differnt color so freaky.
Back to top Go down
Rukia
Admin
Rukia

PostSubject: Re: Is there any way of changing the user name colors?   Is there any way of changing the user name colors? EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 12:54 pm

you just need some weed to go with it Razz lol!
Back to top Go down
pheerie

pheerie

PostSubject: Re: Is there any way of changing the user name colors?   Is there any way of changing the user name colors? EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 12:59 pm

this is much better, i can see my cursor now when i type a post.
Back to top Go down
Zuth

Zuth

PostSubject: Re: Is there any way of changing the user name colors?   Is there any way of changing the user name colors? EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 1:24 pm

Yea, that was pissing me off too - didn't realize how much until it was "fixed"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is there any way of changing the user name colors?   Is there any way of changing the user name colors? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is there any way of changing the user name colors?
Page 1 of 1